Monday – Sunday
8 AM – 6 PM (MST)
Michigan’s Premier, Full-Scale Marijuana Grow Room & Greenhouse Construction Company
MJM is your premier cannabis grow room and greenhouse construction company. Experience the benefits of a cannabis grow room construction crew that commits to high-quality, on-time, transparent project management. We offer the same expertise and professionalism whether you have design plans for your project or you need full-customization from start to finish.
Our team of dedicated professionals has over ten years of experience in the cannabis industry, and we understand the many complexities of compliance and design. Whether you have a small or large indoor cannabis facility, we can bring your plans to life. Join MJM today and start growing the right way.
Regardless of what you need to complete your full-scale marijuana facility construction, MJM can deliver. We only use the best products on the market and have partnered with the industry’s most respected brands to bring you a unique experience that you can’t find elsewhere.
Modular Insulated Metal Wall Panel Installation
Modular insulated metal wall panel installation is a durable, low maintenance system that offers complete temperature control over your entire facility. Use a one-panel design that doesn’t require framing, giving you more compatibility with interior and exterior panel installation.
You also enjoy lower operational costs with our modular insulated metal wall panel installation. Our preferred vendors only use sustainable materials with the highest R-values on the market, reducing energy costs and decreasing maintenance costs.
MJM greenhouses allow you to grow your product all-year, whether you have a single-product or multiple-product operation. Our greenhouses give you control over your marijuana facility’s temperature and environment, letting you grow whatever species you want without having to worry about weather conditions.
Pests also hamper marijuana facility designs. Designing a facility that is completely sealed from the external environment is a challenge. With MJM greenhouses, you never have to worry about whether your facility has pest weaknesses.
Our rolling bench installations maximize your grow space by using up to 90% of its capabilities. Our modular installations make customization simple, offering both horizontal and vertical installation capabilities. These portable, practical installations make it easy for tenders to create aisles for maintenance while increasing your product volume.
Adaptable airflow systems, mountable lights, and built-in drainage systems make rolling benches an ideal environmental control system. Airflow systems eliminate “hot spots” in the facility, mountable lights allow you to control your product’s light intake, and the drainage systems are a part of a comprehensive IPM strategy.
MJM uses a durable, stain-resistant, eco-friendly solution for all of your marijuana facility needs. Epoxy floor resin is the strongest material on the market, lasting longer than even concrete lasts.
Unlike tiles, wood, or concrete, epoxy flooring is easy to clean, reducing your maintenance and labor costs. Our resin is cured, leaving no seams for dirt or contaminants to enter. The epoxy resin also makes equipment relocation possible. The anti-slip material means you can move larger equipment without worrying about breaking it or injuring yourself.
Why Choose MJM Install?
Cannabis Construction Experts-
- Use a team of experts with over ten years of experience bringing growers’ dreams to fruition.
- Our project managers have a passion for the cannabis industry, and we are as excited as you are to see where it’s headed.
- MJM coordinates your grow room or greenhouse construction from start to finish.
- We design and install insulated metal wall panels, greenhouses, rolling benches, and epoxy floors.
- Have your own design plans? No worries. We’re here to help you bring your grow room to life.
Relationships With the Industry’s Top Brands
- We only work with the most trusted companies in the industry.
- Our partnerships reflect our dedication to the craft. We care as much about dependability and quality as the brands we represent, such as Falk, PermaTherm, and NextG3n.
- Always stay up to date on your project’s status and keep a continuous line of communication with your project manager.
- We stick to our deadlines and stand by the price we quote you.
- Experience the relief that comes from working with a transparent, trustworthy construction company.
Michigan’s One-Stop-Shop for Marijuana Grow Facility Construction
The cannabis industry needs contractors who give you fair-pricing and accurate estimates. At MJM, we believe in your vision for full-scale cannabis grow rooms. Contact us today to see how we can bring it to life.