Monday – Sunday
8 AM – 6 PM (MST)
Missouri’s Premier, Full-Scale Marijuana Grow Room & Greenhouse Construction Company
MJM Install gives you access to a full-service cannabis grow room construction company with a commitment to on-time, transparent project management, and unparalleled industry experience. We can respond to any design plan and oversee your project from start to finish.
With over ten years of experience in the cannabis industry, our experts understand the compliance and design issues of building cannabis grow rooms or greenhouses. If you’re in Missouri and looking to complete your cannabis grow room or greenhouse operation, contact MJM and start growing today.
Construction and Design Services
Insulated Metal Panel Installation
Insulated metal panels (IMPs) give your operation a durable solution for your temperature control need that requires little maintenance. Using sustainable materials in IMP installations results in a higher R-value and decreases the grow room’s operating costs. With an all-in-one panel design that doesn’t require framing, you get the freedom to create the design for both indoor and outdoor installations.
Our greenhouses let you grow your product year-round, whether you have a single-product or multiple-product operation. You enjoy full control over your marijuana facility’s temperature and environment, meaning you can grow whatever species you want and weather conditions don’t affect cultivation.
It’s essential to seal your greenhouse from the outside environment. Pests can easily damage marijuana facility designs. When you use MJM, you never question whether your greenhouse has a compromised seal.
Rolling bench installations maximize your grow operation and let you use up to 90% of its capabilities. Modular facilities make customization simple with both horizontal and vertical installation capabilities. Their portability and practical installation make them more accessible for tenders because they can create aisles for maintenance and increase your product volume.
Adaptable airflow systems, mountable lights, and built-in drainage systems eliminate “hot spots” in the facility and allow you to control your product’s light intake and bolster your IPM (integrated pest management) strategy.
MJM uses a durable, stain-resistant, eco-friendly solution that responds to the construction needs of your marijuana facility. Epoxy flooring contains the strongest material on the market, lasting longer than even concrete.
Epoxy flooring is easy to clean, reducing your maintenance and labor costs. Our resin gets cured and the resin also makes equipment relocation possible while sealing the flooring from any dirt or contaminants. Anti-slip material lets your employees move larger equipment without worrying about breaking it or injuring themselves.
IRRIGATION AND FERTIGATION
MJM understands the benefits that high-performance irrigation systems provide grow house operations. One of MJM’s preferred vendors, Hydrolock, helps you maximize your yield while conserving water usage.
Hydrolock evenly distributes water throughout your operating systems and locks it into the soil. The locking mechanism reduces humidity within your cannabis greenhouse or grow room. Sustainability is integral to MJM’s commitment to innovative and sustainable solutions.
Why Choose MJM INstall?
Cannabis Construction Experts-
- Use a team of experts with over ten years of experience bringing growers’ dreams to fruition.
- Our project managers have a passion for the cannabis industry, and we are as excited as you are to see where it’s headed.
- MJM coordinates your grow room or greenhouse construction from start to finish.
- We design and install insulated metal wall panels, greenhouses, rolling benches, and epoxy floors.
- Have your own design plans? No worries. We’re here to help you bring your grow room to life.
Relationships With the Industry’s Top Brands
- We only work with the most trusted companies in the industry.
- Our partnerships reflect our dedication to the craft. We care as much about dependability and quality as the brands we represent, such as Falk, PermaTherm, and NextG3n.
- Always stay up to date on your project’s status and keep a continuous line of communication with your project manager.
- We stick to our deadlines and stand by the price we quote you.
- Experience the relief that comes from working with a transparent, trustworthy construction company.
Missouri’s One-Stop-Shop for Marijuana Grow Facility Construction
There is high demand within the cannabis industry for contractors to give you fair pricing and accurate estimates. MJM believes in your vision for your full-scale cannabis grow room. Contact us to see how we can bring your operation to life.